It is a library based on the original Haskell-ADP implementation and can be considered an unoptimized prototype.
You can find out more about it at its project page.
- Check out the git repository
cabal install --flags="buildTests"inside the checked out folder
adp-testto see if there's some output (then it works)
- Explore the examples (start at
The library is also published on Hackage.
How to debug and report errors
- Write a unit and/or property test which reproduces the error (see tests/ADP/Tests/)
- Try to fix the error
- Submit a pull request which includes the failing test (and possibly the fix)
If you get Haskell exceptions, then it is useful to enable stack traces:
- (If not already done) Install all used packages with
--enable-library-profiling(can be enabled by default in ~/.cabal/config or ~\AppData\Roaming\cabal\config, respectively)
- Compile adp-multi with the GHC options
-rtsopts -prof -auto-all(performance will be degraded)
- Run with
+RTS -xcto get stack traces on exceptions