bdcs v0.6.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-05-16 // over 4 years ago
- 🏗 Only support building with cabal-2.x. This is needed for private scope support on executables, which is needed for packaging.
- ⚡️ Update URLs to RPMs used in testing.
Previous changes from v0.6.0
- 👉 Use the typed-process module instead of process.
- 🏗 Build all programs with -threaded. All users of bdcs will need to do the same.
- ✂ Remove script support from the database. This wasn't being used anyway.
- 👉 Make the upstream_vcs field in the projects table optional.