🚀 Thanks to the following people, Bloodhound 0.10.0.0 is being released! This one gets a bit messy due to the Aeson 0.11 changeover, but this should be good to go now. Note that Aeson 0.11 returned to Aeson 0.9's behavior and semantics.
- #112 List indices support
- #94 Implement index optimization
- #91 Make
- More detail: This is actually the cause of a bug in real code. If you happen to be using parseEsResponse (which uses respIsTwoHunna) to parse the result of certain operations such as creating an index, those operations return a 201 and unjustly are deemed to be a failure.
- Cleaned up errant Haskell tokens in README
- #84 Added request auth hooks
@dzhus / @MailOnline
- #85 Add updateDocument
- #108 Update README URLs based on HTTP redirects
- #105 Add helper data types and functions for Missing Aggregations
- Removed unused server versions from the tests
- Updated readme to reflect actual ES versions supported and tested
- Added support for parsing results of Missing Aggregations
- #104 Export BucketValue
- #102 Add local testing instructions to the README
- #89 Support Bool and Numeric keys in TermsResults
- Added Missing Aggregation support
- #98 Improve EsProtocolException documentation for human error
- Updated README to warn about 2.0 compatibility
- Fix docs specifying an incorrect terminating condition
- Merge monkey, puzzled over spurious local doctest failures
🚀 Thanks to the following people, Bloodhound 0.10.0.0 is being released! This one gets a bit messy due to the Aeson 0.10 upgrade, so you may want to wait for the dust to settle. YMMV.
- #77: Add test for error parsing
- #76/#78: Support for updating (modifying) index settings
- #79/#80: Index aliases
- #81: Low-level scroll API support
- #82: Date range aggregation
- Fucked around with dependencies and broke things in order to upgrade to Aeson 0.10
- Please forgive me.
🚀 Thanks to the following people, Bloodhound 0.9.0.0 is being released!
- #75: A more explicit type for errors
- #74: Add readme and changelog to extra source files
- #38/#73 Provide safety by using URL-encoding
- #72 Added parent support to documentExists
🚀 Thanks to the following people, Bloodhound 0.8.0.0 is being released!
- #67: Deriving Monad(Throw|Catch|Mask)
- #64: Export BH constructor
- #61: Filter aggregation support
- #60: Add value_count aggregation support
- #58: Eliminate partiality in EsResult
- #59: Fixed bug with IndexSettings serialization
- #56: Added fields support to Search
- #55: Added ability to specify a parent document
- #54: Fixed IndexTemplate serialization bug
- #52: Added ability to manipulate templates
- #51: Fixed mapping API
- #50: Fixed problem with put sending POST
- #63: Url query encoding bug
- #53: Scan type
- #69: Replace Control.Monad.Error with CM.Except via mtl-compat
- #70: Silence redundant import warning with base-4.8.*
- #71: Use "newManager" instead of deprecated "withManager"
➕ Added QueryFilter thanks to Bjørn Nordbø!
👌 Support for optimistic concurrency control thanks again to @MichaelXavier!
- 👍 Allow Aeson 0.9
🚚 Moved to BHMonad, thanks to @MichaelXavier! Now there's a reader of config information and IO is lifted.
0️⃣ SearchHits have a Monoid now, makes combining search results nicer, allows for defaulting when a search cannot be performed.
🛠 Fixed and changed TermsQuery (This caused the major bump)
✂ Removed benchmarks from travis.yml
➕ Added doctests, examples for Database.Bloodhound.Client. Haddocks should be much nicer.
🛠 Various fixes, reformatting
- Term and date aggregation - thanks to Christopher Guiney! (@chrisguiney)
Following three thanks to Liam Atkins (@latkins)
omitNulls changed to exclude empty lists and null values
BoolQuery must/mustNot/Should changed from Maybe (Query|[Query]) to [Query] thanks to @latkins
➕ Added vector dependency so we can check for V.null/V.empty on JSON arrays
👀 Highlighting, thanks to @latkins! See http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-request-highlighting.html and http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/guide/current/highlighting-intro.html for more
➕ Added 1.4.0 support and CI integration
Can generate individual bulk operations, https://github.com/bitemyapp/bloodhound/issues/17, bulk requests should be more efficient now too - Vector instead of List.
Status "ok" changed from Bool to Maybe Bool thanks to @borisyukd
🛠 Elasticsearch 1.3.x compatibility fixed with changes to geo bounding boxes - thanks to Curtis Carter! (@ccarter)
CI coverage expanded to 1.0.x -> 1.3.x