bond v5.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-11-14 // over 5 years ago
gbc& compiler library: 0.7.0.0
- IDL core version: 2.0
- IDL comm version: 1.2
- C++ version: 5.1.0
- C# NuGet version: 5.1.0
- C# Comm NuGet version: 0.9.0
gbcand Bond compiler library
- 💥 Breaking change: The Haskell utility functions
structParamswere renamed to
- ➕ Added initial support for generating C++ Comm services and proxies.
- 🔀 The initial C++ Comm code has been merged in, but there is still work left to be done before the first preview release. Use at your own risk.
- 👍 Bond C# now supports
.NET Standard 1.0, 1.3, and 1.6,
so you can use Bond in .NET Core applications.
Pull request #243
- Not all assemblies work with all versions of the .NET Standard or on all platforms. The manual lists which assemblies target which frameworks.
- Bond C# Comm is not yet building with .NET Core toolchain, so its .NET Core support is preliminary.
- Bond.JSON now depends on Newsoft.JSON 9.0.1, the earliest version that supports .NET Standard 1.0.
- A new assembly, Bond.Reflection.dll, has been added, due to some internal refactoring needed for .NET Core support. Many of the Bond assemblies now have a dependency on this assembly, so you'll need to deploy it. If you use NuGet to consume Bond, this is should be handled automatically.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug in the MSBuild targets that caused codegen to always be run if all of the BondCodegen items have Options metadata.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug in the MSBuild targets that caused compilation to fail if the $BondOutputDirectory did not end with a trailing slash.
- The constructor for
LayerStackProviderno longer requires a logger; instead, the transport's logger is passed to
OnReceive. Before, using the same logger with a transport and
LayerStackProviderrequired a duplicate implementation.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that prevented
EpoxyListenerfrom accepting multiple connections in parallel.