v0.2.1November 15, 2019
Pulls in upstream changes:
cmark 0.6 (08 Apr 2019)
- ⚡️ Update to cmark 0.29.0.
- 0️⃣ Export optUnsafe. Note that the default is now to suppress
potentially unsafe HTML; set optUnsafe to return to the old behavior.
- ⚡️ Update to cmark-gfm 0.28.3.gfm.20.
Also pulls in upstream changes:
cmark 0.5.6.1 (11 Mar 2019):
🛠 Fix CString memory leaks (Anders Kaseorg). The renderer functions return
🆓 a malloc’d string which the caller is expected to free.
🛠 Fix use-after-free bugs (Anders Kaseorg).
CString after the IO action finishes executing, so passing
action can never be correct. To make sure the CString gets freed at the
💅 right time, we need a “with”-style abstraction, not just a conversion
function. While we’re here replace this with
withCStringLen, which also
👉 makes fewer copies.
👉 Show node type on error for unknown node type.
- ⚡️ Update to cmark-gfm 0.28.3.gfm.18.
optUnsafeis now exposed, instead of
- ⚡️ Update to cmark-gfm 0.28.0.gfm.6.
- ⚡️ Update to cmark-gfm 0.28.0.gfm.5.