constraints-emerge v0.1.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-04-19 // about 5 years ago
- 🏗 Significantly better dictionary generation; the plugin will now build dictionaries that depend on subdicts.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where dictionaries depending on subdicts would cause segfaults at runtime.
- 🔌 The plugin will now refuse to discharge 'Emerge c' constraints if 'c' is not fully monomorphic.
- 🔌 The plugin will now fail to generate equality dicts, even for types that are, in fact, equal. This is bad, but much less disastrous than the old behavior which would generate dictionaries for non-equal types...
Previous changes from v0.1.1
- ⚡️ Updated some misleading error messages.