Avg Release Cycle
927 days ago
v2.4 ChangesSeptember 05, 2020
- Changes required to compile cleanly with GHC 8.10.2
v2.3 ChangesNovember 17, 2018
- Remove dependency on the ieee754 and reinterpret-cast packages. The goal is to remove any FFI dependencies. We now define and export the required utilities directly in the CrackNum package.
v2.2 ChangesSeptember 01, 2018
- Instead of data-binary-ieee754, use reinterpret-cast package. According to documents, the former is deprecated.
v2.1 ChangesJuly 20, 2018
- Support for vi-editor bindings. See the file "crackNum.vim" in the distribution or in the github repo You can put "so ~/.vim/crackNum.vim" (use the correct path!) and have vi crack numbers directly from inside your editor. Simply locate your cursor on a binary/hex stream of digits and type ":CrackNum". See the "crackNum.vim" file for binding details.
v2.0 ChangesMarch 17, 2018
- Import FloatingHex qualified to avoid GHC 8.4.1 compilation issue
v1.9 ChangesJanuary 22, 2017
- Minor fix to printing of +/-0
v1.8 ChangesJanuary 15, 2017
- Bump up FloatingHex dependency to >0.4, this enables proper support for large doubles
v1.7 ChangesJanuary 14, 2017
- Fix a snafu in reading hexadecimal floats
v1.6 ChangesJanuary 14, 2017
- Add support for hexadecimal-floats. These now work both in toIEEE option as input, and also when printing the values out. (i.e., numbers of the form 0x1.abp-3, etc.)
v1.5 ChangesJanuary 23, 2016
- Typo fixes; no functionality changes