Avg Release Cycle
- Re-used standard rdrand instructions instead of bytedump of rdrand instruction
- 👌 Improvement to F2m, including lots of tests (Andrew Lelechenko)
- ➕ Add error check on salt length in bcrypt
- ➕ Add Miyaguchi-Preneel construction (Kei Hibino)
- 🛠 Fix buffer length in scrypt (Luke Taylor)
- 🏗 build fixes for i686 and arm related to rdrand
🛠 Fix basepoint for Ed448
Enable 64-bit Curve25519 implementation
- 🛠 Fix serialization of DH and ECDH
- ⬇️ Reduce size of SHA3 context instead of allocating all-size fit memory. save up to 72 bytes of memory per context for SHA3-512.
- ➕ Add a Seed capability to the main DRG, to be able to debug/reproduce randomized program where you would want to disable the randomness.
- ➕ Add support for Cipher-based Message Authentication Code (CMAC) (Kei Hibino)
- 🔄 CHANGE Change the
Crypto.PubKey.ECC.DH, from an Integer newtype to a ScrubbedBytes newtype. Prevent mistake where the bytes representation is generated without the right padding (when needed).
- 🔄 CHANGE Keep The field size in bits, in the
Crypto.PubKey.DH, moving from 2 elements to 3 elements in the structure.
- 🔒 SECURITY Fix buffer overflow issue in SHA384, copying 16 extra bytes from the SHA512 context to the destination memory pointer leading to memory corruption, segfault. (Mikael Bung)
- 🛠 Fix compilation issue with Ed448 on 32 bits machine.
- Truncate hashing correctly for DSA
- ➕ Add support for HKDF (RFC 5869)
- ➕ Add support for Ed448
- 👍 Extends support for Blake2s to 224 bits version.
- ↪ Compilation workaround for old distribution (RHEL 4.1)
- Compilation fix for AIX
- Compilation fix with AESNI and ghci compiling C source in a weird order.
- 🛠 Fix example compilation, typo, and warning
- ➕ Add reference implementation of blake2 for non-SSE2 platform
- Add support_blake2_sse flag
- Quiet down unused module imports
- 🚚 Move Curve25519 over to Crypto.Error instead of using Either String.
- ➕ Add documentation for ChaChaPoly1305
- ➕ Add missing documentation for various modules
- ➕ Add a way to create Poly1305 Auth tag.
- ➕ Added support for the BLAKE2 family of hash algorithms
- 🛠 Fix endianness of incrementNonce function for ChaChaPoly1305