cubicbezier alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Geometry" category.
Alternatively, view cubicbezier alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.3 0.0 cubicbezier VS hgeometryHGeometry is a library for computing with geometric objects in Haskell. It defines basic geometric types and primitives, and it implements some geometric data structures and algorithms. The main two focusses are: (1) Strong type safety, and (2) implementations of geometric algorithms and data structures that have good asymptotic running time guarantees.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of cubicbezier or a related project?
Haskell library for manipulating cubic and quadratic bezier curves. It is meant as a low level library to support 2D graphics and typography applications.
- evaluating bezier curves and derivatives
- approximation of a curve through some points
- removing overlap and boolean operations on paths
- finding tangents parallel to a vector
- curvature and radius of curvature
- intersections between two curves
- intersections between a curve and a line
- finding inflection points and cusps
- affine transformations on bezier curves
- creating paths from meta paths (as in D.E.Knuth's metafont)
- calligraphic strokes