Monthly Downloads: 14
Programming language: Haskell
License: MIT License
Tags: Game Game Engine
Latest version: v0.4.0
deterministic-game-engine alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Game Engine" category.
Alternatively, view deterministic-game-engine alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
ActionKidA video game framework for haskell
polar-configfileConfig file parsing/writing [Haskell]
Static code analysis for 29 languages.
Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of deterministic-game-engine or a related project?
Deterministic Game Engine
Haskell library for creating simple deterministic games, such as tic-tac-toe. The engine requires a minimal set of actions related to the game, and then will run the game until a terminal state is reached.
Required action set when defining a game engine:
- S0: The initial state (s)
- Player(s): Specifies which player has the move in the state
- Action(s): Returns a legal move in the state (a)
- Result(s, a): The transition model, which determines the result of a move
- Terminal-test(s): true if game is over, false otherwise
- Utility(s, p): A utility function to determine the numeric value for a game that ends in a terminal state (s) for player (p).
See the MockGame and associated spec for an example on how to build a simple game using the game engine.
$ cabal install
$ cabal test