deterministic-game-engine alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Game Engine" category.
Alternatively, view deterministic-game-engine alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Config file parsing/writing [Haskell]
Do you think we are missing an alternative of deterministic-game-engine or a related project?
Deterministic Game Engine
Haskell library for creating simple deterministic games, such as tic-tac-toe. The engine requires a minimal set of actions related to the game, and then will run the game until a terminal state is reached.
Required action set when defining a game engine:
- S0: The initial state (s)
- Player(s): Specifies which player has the move in the state
- Action(s): Returns a legal move in the state (a)
- Result(s, a): The transition model, which determines the result of a move
- Terminal-test(s): true if game is over, false otherwise
- Utility(s, p): A utility function to determine the numeric value for a game that ends in a terminal state (s) for player (p).
$ cabal install
$ cabal test