📜 Complete rewrite to use Pygments for diff and code parsing, providing support for many, many more languages and allowing
difftodoto be used with version control systems other than Bazaar.
- 🚚 All support for Bazaar has been removed
- None of the old APIs work
- Emacs integration has been deleted (but look out for it in a new repo)
- 📚 Examples in documentation refer to git
difftodoscommand-line tool renamed to
- 🆕 New tool
all-todosto show all todo comments in files
diffcommentscommand-line tool deleted
- 🏷 Tags (e.g. "FIXME", "XXX", "TODO") can now be specified on the command-line
- ✅ Tests now use
👉 Show filename and line number in output of
all-todos, so they can be used as Emacs
git-todocommand shows todos based on git.
Much faster. Now uses highlighter2 package instead of highlighting-kate. (#22)
Complete rewrite in Haskell. Mostly command-line compatible with Python 🔖 version.
🔖 Version numbering has been reset to 0.1.0 in order to communicate the instability of the library APIs.
🏷 Tags can no longer be specified on the command line.
👍 bzr- & Python-specific version. No longer supported.