Avg Release Cycle
- 🚚 parsers 0.12.5 added mtl instances for Unlined, etc. We remove our own instances and require 0.12.5 as the new minimal version
- bang -> notStrict (GHC 8 only)
- ✂ removed most upper bounds, and version bumped stuff
- ⚡️ This version only works together with ADPfusion-0.5.2, this update improves performance for all grammars.
- Major change in terminal symbol handling: In 0.2.x.y versions, when you named a terminal (say 'c') then each occurance of 'c' had the same type. This was independent of the tape the symbol occured on. Starting with 0.3.0.0 if you have a terminal with the same name on different tapes, then you will have to give each type explicitly. This requires a bit more typing for homogenous grammars, but makes heterogenous multi-tape grammars much more flexible.
- indexed rules and grammars (revamped system)
- multi-context free grammars available!
- 🆕 new travis.yml
- 📜 completely rewritten parsing system
- 👉 makes use of newer ADPfusion 0.4.0
- travis-ci integration
- 🛠 fixed dependencies
- major version bump
- 🆕 new TH code generator using ADPfusion 0.3
- 🏗 cleaned up the TH generator. Should be easier now to build more complex auto-generators
- 🆓 basic operations on context-free formal grammars.