gloss v184.108.40.206 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-04-06 // over 6 years ago
- Gloss no longer consumes CPU time when displaying static pictures.
- ➕ Added displayIO wrapper for mostly static pictures, eg when
⚡️ plotting graphs generated from infrequently updated files.
- 👍 Allow viewport to be scaled with control-left-click drag.
- Rotation of viewport changed to alt-left-click drag.
- Preserve current colour when rendering bitmpaps.
- 🔄 Changed to proper sum-of-squares colour mixing, rather than naive
➕ addition of components which was causing mixed colours to be too dark.
Thanks to Thomas DuBuisson
- 👍 Allow bitmaps to be specified in RGBA byte order as well as ABGR.
Thanks to Gabriel Gonzalez
- 🏗 Package definitions for building with Stack.