h-gpgme v4.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-03-22 // about 6 years ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v0.3.0.0
- ➕ Added listKeys (thanks bgamari)
- Replaced withArmor with setArmor
- ✂ Removed withKey, manual freeing is no longer required so you can use getKey (thanks bgamari)
- 👌 Support for passphrase callbacks (thanks bgamari)
- Note that the operation of this feature is a bit inconsistent between GPG versions. GPG 1.4 using the use-agent option and GPG >= 2.1 require that the gpg-agent for the session has the allow-loopback-pinentry option enabled (this can be achieved by adding allow-loopback-pinentry to gpg-agent.conf. GPG versions between 2.0 and 2.1 do not support the --pinentry-mode option necessary for this support.
- See http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2013-February/027345.html and the gpgme-tool example included in the gpgme tree for details.