Avg Release Cycle
🛠 API breaking update with a number of bugfixes and improvements.
- Now we can detect directory creation/deletion. A boolean flag has been added
Eventto indicate if the event pertains to a directory or not. This is the only API change.
- 🐧 Test stability improvements + CI test suites now passing on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- 👀 Interpreting OSX hfsevents flags is more sane now (see comments in OSX.hs for details).
- 👌 Improve a race condition when adding watches on Linux.
- 👌 Improve robustness of the PollManager.
- 🛠 Fix double call to
- ✂ Remove comments about locking from the documentation.
- Now we can detect directory creation/deletion. A boolean flag has been added to
⚡️ Update to the new hinotify API (v0.3.10)
🐧 Catch IO exceptions when initialising inotify on Linux
🗄 Use filepath instead of deprecated system-filepath
v0.2.0.3July 29, 2015
v0.2.0.2July 27, 2015
- 👍 Allow to stop a listening job. Note this changes the return type of watching
- Previously, some care was taken to prevent multiple callbacks from running simultaneously. It is now the user's responsibility. See #43 for details.
- 🏁 Previously, paths returned to callbacks were relative on Windows. Now they are absolute, like on the other platforms.
WatchConfigtype has changed. Previously, it only specified debouncing parameters. Now it also contains polling parameters.
isPollingManagerfunction is added to determine, at runtime, whether the polling implementation is used.
- 👍 Allow to stop a listening job. Note this changes the return type of watching functions from
- 🛠 Fix the tests
- ⏪ Restore compatibility with GHC 7.4
- 🛠 Fix a bug in
treeExtAny, which previously work identically to
- 👌 Improve documentation