hpio v0.9.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-10-02 // over 4 years ago
- This project now uses Protolude (0.2.*). I believe the only visible API change is that SysfsException's string type is now Text, instead of String.
- Add monad and transformer instances for transformers-base, monad-control, and monad-logger monads.
- Use DefaultSignatures and ConstraintKinds to simplify the implementation.
- Use hpack to generate the project's Cabal file.
- Add some new compile-time warnings.
- Remove redundant Functor and Applicative constraints.
- Update Travis-CI config to test against more recent Stackage LTS and GHC releases.
- Remove most of the Travis-CI macOS jobs; they're really slow.
- Get all supported GHC/Stackage LTS versions to build again.