Avg Release Cycle
1675 days ago
v0.2.0.0 ChangesOctober 25, 2018
* Implement getFSInfo. * Remove an ugly hack that was used to block signals while defrag was running. * Support Zstd compression. * Make CompressionType abstract. * Fix handling of filenames that are not valid according to the current locale. * Deprecate System.Linux.Btrfs.ByteString. * Support getting/setting file system labels.
v0.1.2.3 ChangesJanuary 30, 2017
* System.Linux.Btrfs.UUID.fromString did not handle all malformed UUIDs correctly.
v0.1.2.2 ChangesNovember 15, 2016
* Fix compilation error when libcap is not installed.
v0.1.2.1 ChangesNovember 13, 2016
* Support cloneRangeIfSame on read-only subvolumes (requires CAP_SYS_ADMIN).
v0.1.2.0 ChangesFebruary 23, 2016
* Expose System.Linux.Btrfs.Time. * Add example program that prints the file creation timestamp.
v0.1.1.1 ChangesOctober 05, 2014
* Support getting/setting the id of the default subvolume.
v0.1.1.0 ChangesOctober 05, 2014
* Support defraging file ranges.
v0.1.0.1September 01, 2014
v0.1.0.0 ChangesSeptember 01, 2014
* Initial public release.