crypto-pubkey alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "crypto" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crypto-pubkey or a related project?
An extensive public key cryptography library for haskell.
- all major modes supported: PKCS15, OAEP, PSS
- Support fast RSA decryption and signing: using RSA key by-product when possible
- RSA with blinder: not comprimising security for performance.
- There is no protection against timing attacks yet. Signing may leak the public key, verification should be fine.
- It's slow, not optimized yet.
- Diffie Hellman: just primitives
- signature/verification scheme
- encryption/decryption primitive
See TODO file.
An extensive battery of tests is available in the Tests directory. It contains quickcheck properties, and KATs (Known-Answer-Tests).
Operations (mainly RSA for now) can be benchmarks using the benchmark suite available in the Benchmarks directory.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the crypto-pubkey README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.