git alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "git" category.
Alternatively, view git alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of git or a related project?
git is a reimplementation of git storage and protocol in pure haskell.
What it does do:
- read loose objects, and packed objects.
- write new loose objects
- git like operations available: commit, cat-file, verify-pack, rev-list, ls-tree.
- diff between commits
What is doesn't do:
- reimplement the whole of git.
- checkout's index reading/writing, fetching, merging, diffing.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the git README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.