Monthly Downloads: 2
Programming language: Haskell
License: MIT License
Latest version: v0.1.0.0
hs-scrape alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "hs" category.
Alternatively, view hs-scrape alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
hs-brotli6.6 0.0 hs-scrape VS hs-brotliCompression and decompression in the brotli format
hs-rs-notify5.4 0.0 hs-scrape VS hs-rs-notify...
Static code analysis for 29 languages.
Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of hs-scrape or a related project?
hs-scrape: Web scraping and Automation Library
A simple and easy scraping automation library in Haskell.
Inspired heavily by Shpider, relying extensively on wreq, xml-conduit, and html-conduit. Also inspired by Mechanize from perl (as well as bindings in other languages such as python and ruby).
- Make sure dependency constraints are sane/used
- Evaulate: Use wreq form params for passing around post data/credentials
- Allow error handler to be passed to Scraper or throw error by default if cursor can't be created?
- (Good idea?) get (and most other things returning the ByteString response) should return the current cursor so you can chain the common scenario of going to a page and extracting an element if needed
- Create tutorials
- Checking reddit messages example
- Logging Into Hacker news example
- Turn example(s?) into tutorials
- Modularize code. It's all in a single file ATM
- getCurrentCursor shouldn't return Maybe, the library should handle it... it's a library error!
- Better test coverage.