Avg Release Cycle
658 days ago
- Adding: Traversals compatible with the lens library.
- Adding: Support for RGB in jpeg (yeah, that exist...)
- Adding: Support of CMYK & YCrCbK color space in jpeg files.
- Addinng: a pixelFoldMap functions analog to the
foldMapfunction of the Foldable type class.
- Fix: better performances for the pixelFold* functions
- Bumping: zlib max bound
- Bumping: primitive to allow 0.6
- Fix: BMP output generated wrong size (thanks to mtolly).
- Fix: 7.10.1 warning free
- Fix: Squashing GHC 7.10 warnings
- Fix: Bumping deepseq dependencies preparing for GHC 7.10 release.
💥 BREAKING CHANGES: the Codec.Picture.Gif functions has changed interfaces.
- Adding: TGA reading.
- Adding: TGA writing.
- Adding: Packeable pixel unpack.
- Fix: Returning gif with transparency (breaking Codec.Picture.Gif interface)
- Making Juicy.Pixels compatible with GHC 7.9 HEAD (ggreif)
- Adding writing to uncompressed radiance file, due to problems with Mac OS X "preview" application
- Fixing problem of gif parsing without global palette
- Some inlining annotations on some functions
- Previous gif fix was not working withing the readImage function, only in specialized gif images. Correcting miscorection
- Fix bad disposal handling in GIF animations.
- Added ColorConvertible instance for PixelRGB8 -> PixelRGBA16 (KaiHa)
- Fixing a bad handling of tRNS causing bad transprency decoding in some circonstances.
- Adding the concept of Packeable pixel for faster pixel filling using mutable array.