Avg Release Cycle
1461 days ago
- Use defaultSMTConfig exported from SBV
- All-solution variants now take the max-number of solutions requested, following the corresponding changes in SBV itself. Thanks to Mitchell Rosen for reporting.
- Use the Solver type from SBV directly for picking the solver, avoiding bit-rot.
- Adjust SBV dependency to >= 3.1, to get proper access to Solver type
- Allow both CVC4 and Z3 to be used as the SMT solver.
- Adjust SBV dependency to >= 2.9, to get access to CVC4.
- Add solvers over rationals, in addition to just integers.
- Adjust SBV dependency to >= 2.7 as we depend on the new Real instance for the AlgReal type.
- Initial release, contains solver for integer linear equations.