mecha alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Language" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of mecha or a related project?
Mecha is an constructive solid geometry modeling language embedded in Haskell.
- Added torus primitive.
- Created OpenSCAD generator.
- Created 'mecha-examples' executable.
- Removed Asm stuff.
- Created POVRay class.
- Decoupled POVRay from solid primitives.
- Example executables (Marc Weber).
- Added animate function to build animations with ffmpeg.
- View renders 4 standard CAD views and a html page.
- Replaced OpenGL and SDL with POVRay.
- Made Asm monadless.
- Moved solid representation from octrees to f-rep.
- Created Asm monadic layer for defining parts and assemblies.
- Initial release (does nothing except draws a blue ball).