Avg Release Cycle
1311 days ago
- ➕ Add Semigroup instance for Query
- ➕ Add a
(Param a) => Param (In (Set a))instance.
- ⬇️ Drop testing under GHC 7.8 / lts-2
- Report table name and database in the UnexpectedNull case of ResultError, using the previously empty errMessage field
- 📜 Use Data.Time.Format to parse TimeOfDay results properly (missing in https://github.com/paul-rouse/mysql-simple/pull/37).
- 🖐 Handle fractional seconds in parameter substitution (without affecting cases where only whole seconds are used). https://github.com/paul-rouse/mysql-simple/pull/40
- ➕ Add missing tuple instances of QueryResults (https://github.com/paul-rouse/mysql-simple/issues/9)
- 🛠 Fix
error "foo"left in code (https://github.com/paul-rouse/mysql-simple/issues/39)
- 👍 Allow fractional seconds in to be parsed in date/time results https://github.com/paul-rouse/mysql-simple/pull/37
- ➕ Add type VaArgs for non-parenthesized variable-length list of parameters.
- Include fieldName in other constructors of ResultError.
- 🆕 New maintainer and GitHub location - with many thanks to Bryan O'Sullivan for all of the past work on this module, and for facilitating the transfer of maintenance responsibility.
- Extra instances of QueryParams for larger tuples.
- Include fieldName in ResultError in the case of the Incompatible constructor.
🚀 The changes to ResultError and QueryParams were previously unreleased, although present in the GitHub repository. They are the reason for the major version bump.
v0.2.2.5March 29, 2015
v0.2.2.4February 12, 2012