Avg Release Cycle
- 👀 Use
timeis a lot faster now, and
- 👀 Use
- 🛠 Fix style suggestions for newer hlint
- Migrated to the new v20 REST API
- ➕ Added endpoint to create orders
Stringfor arguments. We still use
Stringin endpoints since that is what
- 👉 Use
- 👉 Use thyme instead of time. Thyme uses a much more efficient representation of time stamps. Note that thyme has a module called Data.Thyme.Time that provides wrappers and conversion functions to and from time types.
- ➕ Added a convenient
granularityToDiffTimeto convert from
- 🛠 Fixed not being able to use a start/end time in conjunction with a count for the candlestick endpoints.
- 🛠 Use true optional arguments using
Maybe. This fixes some endpoints breaking when empty lists were passed, and also makes it so we don't have to hard-code defaults.
🎉 Initial release. The API is not yet complete, but there is enough to be useful.