pinboard-notes-backup v1.0.5 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-09-15 // about 2 years ago
- 👀 The Bash and Zsh completion scripts are now told explicitly that the “FILE” argument should be completed with a filename. (This seems to have been the default behavior for both shells anyway, so this may not represent an actual change in functionality.)
- 🏗 The application now builds against a wider range of dependencies.
Previous changes from v1.0.4
- Error messages should now be much more comprehensible, especially for the most common network errors.
- Progress messages now go to standard output, not standard error.
- The program now has a man page.
- A few dependency changes mean that the binary should be smaller.