🚀 This release contains:
- 👍 PureScript v0.8.0 support!
- 🆕 new casesplitting functionality
- 🆕 New addClause command which inserts a function template for a given typesignature
- 🆕 New distance matcher: Documentation link
- 🛠 fix a tiny bug related to Prim
- automatic reloading of recompiled files
- 🆕 new
--output-pathoption for the server executable to customize the load path for extern files
- 👍 better logging
- ➕ adds a --version flag
- 🏁 a fix for a bug with the emacs plugin on windows
- 🏁 actually build 64bit binaries on windows...
🚀 This release tracks through module reexports and finds the correct identifiers for completion.
It also adds the ability to list the available modules for importing.
🚀 This release drops support for purescript versions before 0.7.5.
🖨 Through the new externs format we now get completions for data constructors, typeclasses and their members. We also get the pretty printing from the PureScript compiler.
v0.3.0.0October 01, 2015
v0.2.0.0September 22, 2015
v0.1.0September 13, 2015