quiver-csv alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "quiver" category.
Alternatively, view quiver-csv alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of quiver-csv or a related project?
Quiver combinators for cellular CSV data processing
Copyright © 2015 Patryk Zadarnowski «[email protected]». All rights reserved.
This library provides an efficient Quiver-based implementation of a cellular CSV codec designed for fast streaming of data with guaranteed constant memory usage.
The decoder accepts precisely the CSV syntax defined in RFC 4180, with the following extensions:
- arbitrary characters, including ASCII control codes and non-ASCII code points are accepted anywhere in the input,
- CR and LF are accepted as row separators in addition to the standard CR+LF,
- rows can have varying number of fields,
- final row is not required to end with CR+LF, and
- within quoted field, a quote character that is not followed by another quote, comma or line break is accepted literally.