raaz v0.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-02-27 // almost 5 years ago
- Stream cipher chacha20 added.
- ➕ Added a PRG that uses chacha20, seeded with system entropy
- Sha1 highly depreciated in view of reported collision.
- We now have super command
checksum: as a replacement for the old checksum executable
rand: for generating random bytes.
Low level changes
Reworked alignment considerations.
- New Alignment type
- Ways for implementations to demand that the input buffer be aligned (mainly to facilitate more efficient SIMD implementations).
👀 Num instance from LengthUnit removed, Monoid instance added (See issue:#247)