bazel-coverage-report-renderer v0.13.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-20 // about 1 year ago
- 👌 Support for GHC 8.10.
- 👌 Support for building fully-static binaries. These binaries have fewer dependencies and are more portable across systems.
- 👌 Support Cabal setup script dependencies. See #1347.
- 👌 Support ghcide.
- 👌 Support building Stackage binaries in
stack_snapshot, not just libraries. See #1304.
- 👍 Better compatibility with --remote_download_minimal.
- 👌 Support Stack snapshot pinning. In the common case, users don't even need to run Stack to resolve a snapshot to a set of package tarballs. The tarballs can be cached in the Bazel repository cache. See #1376.
- The platform name for Nix users has changed. The platforms in
@//haskell/platforms/...are still supported, but are deprecated. Use
- 🏁 Avoid unnecessary recompilation on Windows. See #1280.
- 👉 Use Stack >= 2.3.1 in the implementation of
stack_snapshot. This enables better sdist caching, better performance, and makes
bazel fetchmore effective.
- More aggressive shortening of library names to avoid exceeding MACH-O header size limits on macOS.
- 👉 Make variables are now expanded in compiler and REPL flags. See #1381.
- 🔗 Linking shared libraries and binaries on Linux distributions that have PIE enabled by default, like Ubuntu from at least 18.04 onwards. See #1388.