scholdoc v0.1.2-alpha Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-09-09 // about 8 years ago
- 👍 Allow rudimentary Docx output, although most Scholmd elements map to empty
- The program name is changed from
scholdocto more accurately reflect the limited input/output options compared to Pandoc.
- 0️⃣ Uses HTTPS instead of protocol-relative URLs for default polyfills in the template from CDNJS. This will make previewing local HTML files much easier.
- Default MathJax CDN URL is also changed to the HTTPS protocol
- ➕ Added an additional variable
html-header-includesfor inclusion of HTML-specific header tags. This can be specified in YAML metadata blocks, and will be treated as an unformatted string.
- ➕ Added
indentparagraphsvariable to template, so you can change between "no indent/line-height paragraph margins" and "indent/no paragraph margins"
- ➕ Added variables
biblatex-optionsto specify loading options for these citation packages
- ➕ Added additional variables to the template for more flexibility in "injection" of custom LaTeX code without resorting to a separate template:
- 📇 All the above variable can be specified in YAML metadata blocks, and will be treated as unformatted strings (along with