scholdoc v0.1.3-alpha Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-10-15 // over 6 years ago
Note: This version largely consists of major cleanups under the hood. It bring the development of Scholdoc up-to-date with the latest Pandoc development version, and removed many unnecessary source files related to unused reader/writers.
- The Pandoc-derived portion of Scholdoc is now up to date with Pandoc 1.13.1 (commit 8b60d430)
- 🏗 The build-chain of Scholdoc have been cleaned-up and is now ready for production. Running
make deps && make installunder the source directory now fully builds using its own
- 📚 Updated documentation to reflect the Scholdoc project: README.md, CONTRIBUTING.md, BUGS, COPYRIGHT
- Scholdoc now looks for custom template files under the
~/.scholdoc/directory, instead of
- The "--no-standalone" option no longer imply "_bodyOnly" writers. Instead "--no-standalone" now strictly stops all template usage.
Previous changes from v0.1.2-alpha
- 👍 Allow rudimentary Docx output, although most Scholmd elements map to empty
- The program name is changed from
scholdocto more accurately reflect the limited input/output options compared to Pandoc.
- 0️⃣ Uses HTTPS instead of protocol-relative URLs for default polyfills in the template from CDNJS. This will make previewing local HTML files much easier.
- Default MathJax CDN URL is also changed to the HTTPS protocol
- ➕ Added an additional variable
html-header-includesfor inclusion of HTML-specific header tags. This can be specified in YAML metadata blocks, and will be treated as an unformatted string.
- ➕ Added
indentparagraphsvariable to template, so you can change between "no indent/line-height paragraph margins" and "indent/no paragraph margins"
- ➕ Added variables
biblatex-optionsto specify loading options for these citation packages
- ➕ Added additional variables to the template for more flexibility in "injection" of custom LaTeX code without resorting to a separate template:
- 📇 All the above variable can be specified in YAML metadata blocks, and will be treated as unformatted strings (along with