smith-cli alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "smith" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of smith-cli or a related project?
This is a command line interface for the Smith.
The goal is to provide a convenient interface for working with smith.
The smith cli will source credentials configuration as follows:
- It will check for an environment provided API key in '$SMITH_JWK'.
- It will fall-back to looking for '$SMITH_HOME/credentials.json' if '$SMITH_HOME' is set.
- It will fall-back to looking for '$HOME/.smith/credentials.json'.
The smith cli will source endpoint configuration as follows:
- It will check for an environment provided endpoint in '$SMITH_ENDPOINT'.
- It will fall-back to the public production endpoint 'https://api.smith.st'.
This cli is new, and should have the disclaimers that normally comes with that. However, the command line aims to maintain compatibility unless there is a non-small issue that breaking compatibility will really address. Stable versions will always be available for downoad/install if you really need to lock things down.
Using your ssh-agent.
# using ssh agent eval $(ssh-agent) # issue a certificate for the muppets environment smith --environment muppets smith -e muppets
Running a command with access to an agent configured with your certificate.
# start ssh-agent issue a certificate for the muppets environment smith --environment muppets -- ssh user@kermit smith --environment muppets -- rsync -aH www www@gonzo:/var/www