tcod-haskell alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Game" category.
Alternatively, view tcod-haskell alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of tcod-haskell or a related project?
These are midlevel bindings for libtcod.
Needed system libraries:
libtcodin your system (version
stack install --flags tcod-haskell:examplesor
cabal sandbox new && cabal install --flags=examples
- Run example
tcod-haskell-sample01in root folder of repo (or copy
terminal.pngto execution directory).
- Install Nix
- For interactive shell
- Run example in shell
cabal new-run --flag examples tcod-haskell-sample01
- [x] bresenham.h
- [x] bsp.h
- [x] color_types.h
- [x] color.h
- [x] console_types.h
- [x] console.h
- [x] fov_types.h
- [x] fov.h
- [x] heightmap.h
- [x] image.h
- [ ] lex.h - not binding as useless.
- [ ] libtcod_int.h - not binding as useless.
- [ ] libtcod_portability.h - not binding as useless.
- [ ] libtcod_utility.h - not binding as useless.
- [x] libtcod_version.h
- [ ] libtcod.h - not binding as useless.
- [x] list.h
- [x] mersenne_types.h
- [x] mersenne.h
- [x] mouse_types.h
- [x] mouse.h
- [x] namegen.h
- [x] noise_defaults.h
- [x] noise.h
- [x] path.h
- [ ] parser.h - not binding as useless.
- [x] sys.h
- [x] tree.h
- [ ] textfield.h - TODO
- [ ] wrappers.h - not binding as useless.
- [ ] zip.h - TODO
- [ ] gui/*.h - TODO