Avg Release Cycle
2566 days ago
- 🐛 bug fix; tells undeletion has been fixed (sorry for bugging, Den!).
- 🐛 bug fix; nickname case sensitivity removed.
- changed the format of author and maintainer fields in the cabal file;
- general changelog formating;
- ➕ added the changelog in the cabal file;
- ➕ added source repository information in the cabal file.
- 🔔 Notices are now limited to the channel (no need to notice one user).
- 👀 Notices are now available! See the help for further information.
!tellbehavior – it was a bad idea; now we can use the command even if the user is there;
- help in private.
- 🔄 Changed credits.
- It’s now required to set a password when running the bot on a channel; that
password will be asked when a user attempts to take control of the bot with
!do pwd action parameters; that enables a user to reop, for instance, or make the bot say something, or whatever (!help for further information);
- Removed the !help output when using
- Made the bot a bit less rude ;).
- It’s now required to set a password when running the bot on a channel; that password will be asked when a user attempts to take control of the bot with
- When a message is recorded for a specific user, the bot now lets you know in private.
- Tells are now private; the bot still outputs anything else on the channel.