Avg Release Cycle
775 days ago
- 🆕 New
%qformat specifiers accept strict and lazy Text as input respectively. Otherwise they function identically to the
- 🖨 th-printf can now produce lazy Text as well as String, and the improved
internal representation of format strings should slightly increase performance.
- Directly producing Text should now be significantly faster than using the
string formatter and
packing the result, especially with Text format arguments.
- Directly producing Text should now be significantly faster than using the string formatter and
- ⬇️ Dropped support for GHC < 8.
- 🆕 New
Backported new backpack-based code to pre GHC-8.4 versions.
- 📇 Rename of public modules
- 📜 Parser rewrite
- ⚠ th-printf now prints a warning when given an erroneous format string
- ⚡️ Several printf behaviors have been updated to comply with spec:
u, etc. specifiers now only apply to positive integers
- Length specifiers are allowed
- ✅ Generated testsuite covers more cases