Avg Release Cycle
2040 days ago
v0.4.0 ChangesJuly 13, 2017
* Fixed a bug in the layout engine * Dropped editorDefSetup * Exposed the Layout primitives
v0.3.0 ChangesJuly 13, 2017
* Version bump required to comply with the Haskell PvP, as the recent layout changes were breaking changes due to deleted constructors.
v0.2.0.9 ChangesMay 23, 2017
* Detect grid layouts and render them accordingly
v0.2.0.8 ChangesMay 21, 2017
* Bug fixes
v0.2.0.7 ChangesMay 20, 2017
* Added `editorSelection`.
v0.2.0.6 ChangesMay 15, 2017
* Fix the `Editable` instance for `Identity` and remove reexports.
v0.2.0.5 ChangesMay 14, 2017
* Add `editorGeneric` and `editorGenericSimple` for types with generics-sop instances. The latter is only for record and newtypes, whereas the former supports also Union types, but comes with additional type class constraints. * Give `Editable` default implementations for generic types.
v0.2.0.16 ChangesJuly 10, 2017
* Improvements to the layout engine to always produce a grid. Experimental.
v0.2.0.15 ChangesJuly 10, 2017
* Expose Vertically and Horizontally for use with ApplicativeDo
v0.2.0.14 ChangesJuly 01, 2017
* Improved rendering of field names in generic editors.