Avg Release Cycle
- (#2) Refactored type-level arithmetic so that the type families are exposed from an Internal module.
- 🛠 Fix build failure on GHC 8.6 by adding conditional NoStarIsType langauge pragma
- (#1) Added existentially-quantified datatypes SomeInt and SomeRat to handle type-level Ints and Rats that are not statically known. Added functions someIntVal and someRatVal to construct these from an Integer/Rational value.
- ➕ Add UndecidableInstances language extension to Data.TypeNums.Rats. This fixes a compilation error with GHC HEAD.
v0.1.0June 13, 2018
- 🎉 Initial Haddock release
- Defined type-level integers and rationals
- Defined polykinded arithmetic over nats, ints and rats
- Defined polykinded comparison over nats, ints and rats
- ➕ Added Data.TypeLits module