waargonaut v0.6.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-02-19 // almost 3 years ago
- Handling of HeXDigit4 values was not correct. The bug was partly due to the choice of optic, instead of producing a (type/failure) error when working with mixed-case hex values, it seems to be zero'ing them out.
- ➕ Added regression tests
- 📜 Redesigned ParseFn to handle:
- 📚 Updated documentation for ParseFn to match changes
- 📚 Updated documentation for default parsing functions
- 🏗 Generalised the Builder process to handle Text and ByteString
- Created a record type to hold the required functions for builders
- Created submodules to house the generalised builders (see Waargonaut.Encode.Builder and friends)
- Added test to ensure both builders produce identical output
- 📚 Updated documentation for Encode process to match changes
- ➕ Added deprecation notice to
- Factored out components into more submodules:
- 📚 Updated documentation if required for module changes.
- ✂ Deleted commented out code
- 🔄 Changed all file textual encoding/decoding tests to Test.Tasty.Golden.
🆕 New hotness
- ➕ Added a few prisms to allow for similar behaviour to the lens-aeson package.
- ➕ Added property tests for these new prisms to check they comply with the prism law.