Avg Release Cycle
2571 days ago
- Complete rewrite
- 🆕 New WAI-based web framework
- Routing with captures, regexes, and literals
- Streaming body based around
- Allow data structures to be streamed via the 'ToStream' typeclass.
- Typesafe parameter coersion
v0.6.1April 14, 2017
v0.6.0April 12, 2017
v0.5.0April 12, 2017
v0.4.1April 12, 2017
v0.4.0April 06, 2017
v0.3.6March 31, 2017
- ✂ Removed Web.App.Password password generation functionality
- HTTPS redirection is now done via middleware to avoid zombie process issues
- 🛠 Fix process termination in signal handlers
- 📜 Included a new example: a counter app with an additional CLI parser.
- 👀 Implemented a "util" CLI subcommand where you can "mount" an optparse-applicative @parser@. See example.
- 🛠 Fixed termination handlers. Previously, they weren't installed when using HTTPS due to a bug in warp-tls. This has been remedied. Additionally, these handlers would destroy the initial state, rather than the current state from the @tvar@.