- ⚡️ Update to new fortran-src version 0.4.0.
- 🆕 New command: basic-checks, which runs a series of other checks in Simple.hs.
- ➕ Add max-lines threshold for snippets output, currently 5.
- 📇 Rename units-compile to units-summarise/summarize.
- Bring over same command-line flexibility to units-compile as 'fortran-src -c', can specify multiple files-or-directories.
- 🏗 Use ModGraph functionality to allow units-summarise to build dependency graphs and summarise in build-order.
- Search includedir recursively for mod-files, like fortran-src.
- Numerous changes to increase strictness and reduce memory usage: use Pipes, avoid constructing needlessly large graphs.
- ⚡️ Update to new fortran-src version 0.3.0.
- ➕ Add array-check, alloc-check, use-check, fp-check and implicit-none features.
- A collection of sanity checks on Fortran code looking for common issues, possible problems or potential inefficiencies.
- Introduce a divide-and-conquer methodology for solving units-inference problems, reducing the size of the matrices and taking advantage of SMP where available.
- Treat constant-expressions and parameter variables as literals, for units-inference purposes, making it easier to retrofit units annotations onto existing programs.
- ➕ Add 'units-infer --show-ast' feature, which decorates the displayed AST (internal data structure) with units information on each expression.
- Made assorted efficiency improvements to the units solver and other features, especially for large projects with many files.
- ➕ Add 'units-check --dump-mod-file' feature that lets you view an 'fsmod' file's contents with regard to units info.
- 👍 Allow override of Fortran version used by parser using -F option.
- 👍 Greatly improved units-of-measure support
- Separate verification of modules
- Prototype invariants checking feature
- Implicit-none check on program units
- 👍 Fortran 95 support
- Guards to future proof against dependencies
- 🏗 Faster build times
- 👍 Better command line interface
- 🛠 Various bug fixes with stencil specifications
- 👌 Improved error messages
🗄 This is a deprecated version please use a newer version if available or use 0.902.
- Z3 requirement is increase to version 4.5
🚀 This release fixes a few bugs in the units and stencils specification verification tool and provides some better error messages:
- Irreflexive stencils now checked correctly;
- Ignore the use of
modulusinside stencil code (e.g. treat
a(i)in the analysis;
- 📜 Provide parse errors for malformed units, rather than silent errors;
- 👍 Allow specifications for stencils to be synthesised inside conditionals;
- Synthesised unit specifications with exponents are now correctly formatted with rationals.
📦 Hackage version: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/camfort-0.901
v0.900September 01, 2016
v0.900.bSeptember 09, 2016