Awesome Haskell has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Haskell unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
AndResGuard 1.2.20 (November 14, 2020)
⬆️ chore(example): Upgrade AGP to 4.1.1 on samples
🛠 fix(plugin): Whitelist doesn't work on AGP 4.1+
🛠 fix #436
✅ TEST PLAN:
🏗 Build the sample app
./gradlew clean resguardAaaBlueDebug
Check the resources mapping file. All the whitelist items are kept
🚀 release 1.2.20
Lottie for Android, iOS, and React Native 1.0.0-alpha01 (November 09, 2020)
- 🎉 Initial release of Lottie Compose
- Compatible with Jetpack Compose alpha 6
- Built with Lottie 3.5.0
- Wraps the existing renderer with Jetpack Compose friendly APIs.
- 📄 For up to date docs on how to use it, check out the docs.