Awesome Haskell has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Haskell unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
MaterialDrawer 8.1.4 (August 07, 2020)
- ⚡️ update to material 1.2.0
- ⚡️ update to stable drawerlayout 1.1.0
- ⚡️ update to rc of constraintlayout 2.2.0-rc1
- ⚡️ update fastadapter to 5.2.2
- ⚡️ update aboutLibs to 8.3.0
- ⚡️ update navigation to 2.3.0
- ⚡️ update to stale slidingPaneLayout 1.1.0
- ⚡️ update to swipeRefreshLayout 1.1.0
- ⚡️ update to build tools 4.0.1
- ensure to unselect previous selections when navigating
- FIX #2634
- note this is needed due to the navcontroller extension taking over selection logic
- if navigating via click the un-select would occur
puree-android 4.1.7 (August 07, 2020)
✂ Remove Gson dependency from Puree and replaces the types used for representing the serialized JSON, JsonObject and the JsonArray, by String and List respectively
unirest-java 3.7.04 (June 20, 2020)
- issue #357 Nulls are not serialized on JSONElement::toString