Avg Release Cycle
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect parsing error when invalid key appeared at beginning of file.
- ➕ Added
ConfigParserto facilitate more accurate invalid-key messages.
- 🛠 Fixed some unexpected parsing behavior w/r/t line-ends.
- 📜 Made bounded parser fail before consuming input so descriptive expectation is shown in error message.
- 📜 Made parsing errors significantly more informative.
- 📜 The
ConfigParsernow takes a
Parser Key, rather than a
Key, to facilitate easier detection of bad keys.
- 🛠 Fixed some broken haddocks.
v220.127.116.11 ChangesDecember 04, 2017
- ✂ Removed 'ConfigParser' constructor with janky call to 'error'. Non-unique keys will now cause parsing to fail, instead.
- 📜 Duplicate keys in config files will now cause parsing to fail.
- 'ConfigOption' now has a 'required' field to specify that omitting a particular key from a config file is an error. Omiting required keys causes parsing to fail.
- 📜 The 'boundedIntegral' parser is now correctly exported.
v0.2.0.0 ChangesOctober 31, 2017
- 🚀 First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.