Avg Release Cycle
1313 days ago
- 👍 Allow newer versions of aeson, conduit, conduit-combinators, conduit-extra, and lzma-conduit.
- ➕ Added lots of test cases.
- ➕ Add support for compressed content stores. This requires lzma-conduit.
- 🛠 Fix a file creation bug in fetchFile. If you attempted to fetch an object that did not exist, the output file would still be created. This no longer happens.
- 🛠 Fix fetchByteString and fetchLazyByteString to return the entire object, not just the first chunk of it. This was caused by improper use of headC.
- 🛠 Fix a bug in fetchByteStringC and fetchLazyByteStringC that was causing these functions to output objects as multiple ByteStrings.
- ✂ Remove duplicate MonadIO constraints. These were being duplicated by the use of MonadResource constraints.
- 😌 Relax overly strict aeson, monad-control, temporary, and text requirements.
- 🎉 Initial release.