Avg Release Cycle
1098 days ago
v0.7.0 ChangesMarch 24, 2020
- 🛠 Fix time parsing error (#41), Julien Debon (@Sir4ur0n)
v0.6.2 ChangesJanuary 10, 2020
- ⚡️ Updates to allow GHC 8.8
- ➕ Add support for day and month literals, Ahti Katiska (@HariGyogu).
v0.6.0 ChangesJuly 13, 2017
- ⏱ Use Text instead of String in Cron.Schedule
- ➕ Add System.Cron.Describe which describes cron schedules in words (English only for now). Big thanks to Joe Canero for this feature!
- ⬇️ Drop dependency on derive in tests.
- ➕ Add some Generic and Typeable instances.
v0.4.1 ChangesMay 19, 2016
- 🚀 Compatibility release to get cron building with GHC < 7.10 again.
v0.4.1.1 ChangesJune 02, 2016
- 🐛 Bug fix for checking nextMatch where either the day of month or day of week fields were a singleton list of star.
v0.4.0 ChangesMarch 16, 2016
- ⏱ Various type changes to make it impossible to construct invalid cron schedules.
- ➕ Add nextMatch function for non-polling based schedulers.
v0.3.2 ChangesSeptember 05, 2015
- ➕ Add test files to dist