g4ip alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Logic" category.
Alternatively, view g4ip alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.8 7.8 g4ip VS tamarin-proverMain source code repository of the Tamarin prover for security protocol verification.
6.8 0.0 g4ip VS atp-haskellHaskell version of the code from "Handbook of Practical Logic and Automated Reasoning"
5.9 0.0 g4ip VS logic-classesFramework for propositional and first order logic, theorem proving
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of g4ip or a related project?
Implementation of a theorem prover for propositional logic using G4ip in Haskell.
- G4ip/Proposition.hs -- Definition of propositions and some syntactic sugar
- G4ip/Decider.hs -- The actual theorem prover (decider?)
- G4ip/Tester.hs -- For defining and running tests
- G4ip/TestMain.hs -- Actually runs the default test suite
decide propto see if
You can use
() with their usual meanings to form propositions. To form an atom, either use
Atom "name" or use one of the predefined atoms:
f. Here is an example:
decide $ (neg b ==> neg a) ==> (a ==> b) \/ (a \/ a ==> a)
True as expected (
$ if for associativity, you can use parenthesis if you want).
Email me at [email protected] for any questions.