Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Added support for RethinkDB 2.2
- ➕ Added new commands
- 🔄 Change bounds on vector dependency
- 🚀 Point release to fix synopsis on hackage.
- 🛠 Fix
- Increase upper bound for
- 👍 Replace "mempty" with a better error message in
- ✂ Removed broken
- 👌 Support
FromDatum (Vector a)
- ➕ Added
- 🛠 Fix
- group and mapReduce generate more efficient code
- 🐎 Set NoDelay socket option, which significantly improves performance.
- 🛠 Fix broken indexStatus and indexWait commands.
- 🛠 Fix and improve benchmark script.
- 🛠 Fix compile error with GHC 7.8
- ➕ Add documentation to
- Replace the
Result (Either a b)instance with something more useful
- 🚀 Redesigned and improved most of the API. This release is not backwards compatible.
- ➕ Added all missing ReQL operations for RethinkDB 1.15 such as binary data, http, changes and geospatial operations
- Switched to the JSON protocol