cipher-aes alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "cipher" category.
Alternatively, view cipher-aes alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
cipher-blowfish8.1 0.0 cipher-aes VS cipher-blowfishDEPRECATED by cryptonite; A collection of cryptographic block and stream ciphers in haskell
cipher-aes1286.5 0.0 L4 cipher-aes VS cipher-aes128Based on cipher-aes, but using a crypto-api interface and providing resulting IVs for each mode
cipher-rc43.4 0.0 cipher-aes VS cipher-rc4rc4 stream cipher for haskell
cipher-rc53.1 0.0 cipher-aes VS cipher-rc5Pure Haskell implementation of RC5
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of cipher-aes or a related project?
Fast AES for haskell
This is a simple and efficient AES implementation providing all most important mode of operations.
- C implementation.
- Pure interface to haskell.
- support AESNI instructions if available (Intel and AMD).
- GCM mode only works on byte boundary.
- remove create_round_key from sw implementation.
- add aesni acceleration for aes192.
- add pclmulqdq acceleration for GF.
- make galois multiplication endian safe.
- optimise further (lots of low hanging fruits).
- add a streaming GCM API
- GCM's GMAC support
Some older installed system do not support AESNI instructions, and cabal doesn't have a good mechanism for doing discovery of those old systems limitations.
One can use the following lists of command to solve the problems (doing forget to substitute what need be):
cabal unpack cipher-aes cd cipher-aes-<VERSION> cabal configure --flag -support_aesni <OTHER OPTIONS> cabal install
Another alternative is upgrading your userspace environment to have a gcc version that is at least >= 4.4 (2009), and a binutils >= 2.18 (2007).