Avg Release Cycle
2798 days ago
v0.0.5.0 ChangesOctober 11, 2015
- Added doctests and crash course introduction.
- Fixed some bugs in the test harnesses.
- Fixed some
- Minor touchups elsewhere.
v0.0.4.0 ChangesSeptember 28, 2015
Crypto.Sign.Ed25519is now marked
- There is now a
Signatureon GHC 7.2 and above.
createKeypairFromSeeddue to unsafety.
createKeypairFromSeed_instead, which will return a
verify'for bad naming
- Improve benchmarks.
- Huge overhaul to documentation, including design and implementation notes.
v0.0.3.0 ChangesSeptember 26, 2015
- 🏗 Tighten dependencies everywhere for cleaner builds.
- 🛠 Fix old code (including compatibility with newer
- 🆕 New API:
toPublicKey :: SecretKey -> PublicKey
- Used to derive the public key for a given secret key
- 🆕 New API:
createKeypairFromSeed :: ByteString -> (PublicKey, SecretKey)
- Used to create a deterministic Ed25519 keypair from a 32-byte seed.
- For GHC 7.2 and above, both
now instances of
- 👌 Improved documentation.
- ✅ Various cleanups and some fixes in the tests and benchmarks.
✅ This version also does not support GHC 6.12.3 officially anymore. While it should still work, it's no longer being tested.
v0.0.2.0 ChangesNovember 07, 2013
🚀 This release brings portability improvements (built and tested on GHC 6.12.3 to GHC 7.6.)
v0.0.1.0 ChangesNovember 06, 2013
🎉 Initial release.
- 👍 Contains detached signature support.
- Internally uses fast
ref10C implementation from SUPERCOP.