Avg Release Cycle
2941 days ago
- 🛠 Fix test with time 1.5
- ➕ Add compatibility module for easy convertion with time and other standards.
- 📜 Format parsing improvements
- 🛠 fix compilation of benchs.
- ➕ add utc time.
- ✅ print the error in the test
- ✂ remove all the read instances in favor of explicit parsing in time parsing.
- 🛠 Fixed Windows build
- ➕ Added type signature to fromIntegral
- 🛠 Fix ElapsedP Num instance (addition and substraction)
- ➕ add travis machinery
- 🛠 Fix build on GNU/Hurd.
- ➕ Add milliseconds, microseconds and nanoseconds format time
- wrap system time in local time correctly
- 🖨 unwrap local time structure when doing a localTimePrint
- 🖨 properly show hours, minutes and seconds in format print.
- ➕ add some description of new calls.
- ✅ use tasty to replace test-framework
- ➕ add some inlining pragma to tentatively deal with rules properly.
- ✂ Remove the Time method to get timezone offset, all local time must be handled through LocalTime
- ✂ Remove the Time instance for Localtime.
- ➕ add localTimeParse since timeParse is not suitable anymore for LocalTime (no more time instance).
- ➕ add Hours and Minutes types.
- ➕ add a time interval class to convert between time unit types.
- ➕ add some new derived classes (Enum,Real,Integral) for time unit types.
- split TimeDiff into a Period and Duration structure.
- 🛠 fix compilation on OSX
- ➕ add some system benchmarks
- comment and markup reformating